Discover more from The Morning Edge
21 Classic Self-Improvement Quotes to Power Up Your Morning
From Walt Disney to Napoleon Hill to Shakespeare, read on to discover magic and motivation.
Looking to start your day in a positive and motivated way?
Then check out these 21 classic self-improvement quotes that will help you power up your morning and maximize your day.
1. "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." — Lao Tzu
2. "It's never too late to be what you might have been." — George Eliot
3. "Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again more intelligently." — Henry Ford
4. "The only limit to my strength is my imagination." — Walt Disney
5. "A positive attitude is contagious. If you're always smiling, people will smile with you." — Dr. Seuss
6. "Success is a journey, not a destination." — Ben Sweetland
7. "A goal is a dream with a deadline." — Napoleon Hill
8. "Learn to be quick in your decisions, and audacious in your actions." — Claude M. Bristol
9. "Believe Big. The size of your success is determined by the size of your belief. Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success. Remember this, too! Big ideas and big plans are often easier -certainly no more difficult – than small ideas and small plans." — David J. Schwartz
10. "It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important." ― Arthur Conan Doyle
11. "We must always seek the good which is hidden in everything."
― Max Heindel
12. "Wake Up Winners are wide awake; they are alive. Every day you will find them in the marketplace making things happen. The real winners are not just dreamers. Although they have dreams, they are doers: They realize their dreams. They are the bell ringers, always attempting to wake others up to the numerous opportunities life offers." — Bob Proctor
13. "There is a real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment." — Norman Vincent Peale
14. "The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new" — Socrates
15. "You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine" — John C. Maxwell
16. "Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." — Benjamin Franklin
17. "Complaining will not change things in your life; only action will. Make a list of all you need to do to change what doesn't work in your life and, little by little, begin making those changes." — Susan Jeffers
18. "Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much." — Helen Keller
19. "Don’t suppose that you must be able to solve all the riddles of the universe before you can do anything." — William Walker Atkinson
20. "You can always make time to do the thing you want to do, if you want it enough." — June Kynaston
21. "Better three hours too soon than a minute too late." — William Shakespeare
I sincerely hope that you’ve enjoyed reading these self-help quotes, which are some of my all-time favourites.
If any of the quotes especially resonate with you, then please jot them down and refer to them any time you need inspiration.
And if there are motivational quotes that you think I should have included in this post, then please post them into the comment section below.
Thanks for reading The Morning Edge! Subscribe for free to receive new posts every Tuesday.